Sleep in Lyon?
Mama Shelter, partner of the festival, will offer preferential rates to festival-goers during Nuits sonores: 20 years.
Promo code MAMA10: -10% on the best price of the day
Traveling to Lyon
and to Nuits onores
To be announced shortly.
Come to Nuits sonores with TER! On Saturday 20 May, you get 40% off of your tickets (for 2 people or more) and free for children under 12, with the illico fare PROMO SAMEDI.
TGV INOUI offers festival-goers the opportunity to travel between Paris and Lyon on its trains.
Frequency: 18 return trips on average per day.
Travel time: 1:56
First and last trains on weekdays: Paris Gare de Lyon: 05:51 / 20:48 Lyon Part-Dieu: 06:04 / 21:04
All of Nuits sonores: 20 years main venues are accessible to people with disabilities. All of the actions implemented during the festival will be announced in April 2023.
Accessibility fares are available on Yoola's website and at the festival's ticket office (open from 27 April 2023 onwards at La Galerie des Terreaux, more info on the ticketing page).
If you have any questions, you can contact our accessibility teams at accessibilite[at]arty-farty.eu.
A safer festival
Nuits sonores is committed to making the festival safer for everyone. The festival teams are working with several not-for-profit and collectives to set up a series of actions aimed at preventing and fighting sexist and sexual violence, as well as raising awareness on risk prevention in festive environments.
All of the actions implemented during Nuits sonores: 20 years will be communicated in April 2023. If you have any questions, you can contact our mediation teams at mediation[at]arty-farty.eu.
You can pay with the 100% secure and free Lyf app. You will only have to use your smartphone at bars, restaurants and merchandising shops to pay for your drinks. You can also make payments between friends in a matter of seconds with a phone number.
How does it work?
1. Download the app for free
2. Create an account and add a bank card
3. Pay at the festival or make payments between friends
→ Refer your friends and get €3 free for each of you!
Good to know: you do not need to top up your e-wallet beforehand, as the application is directly linked to your bank account.
Conditions of access
& general info
- For safety and responsibility reasons, Nuits sonores: 20 years' main events (Days, Nights, A Closing Day with Laurent Garnier) cannot be attended people under 18, even if accompanied by a legal guardian. An identity check will be carried out at the festival entrance.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person whose behaviour is likely to jeopardise their own safety or that of others, particularly if they are intoxicated.
- Smoking is not permitted in Nuits sonores indoor venues
- Each individual attending Nuits sonores: 20 years consents to be photographed and/or filmed and for their image to be used by Arty Farty to illustrate any document related to its activities
- Backpacks, bulky and/or dangerous items cannot be taken in in Nuits sonores venues. There are no cloakrooms on the festival sites.
All the ticketing info can be found on the dedicated page.
- It is strictly illegal to resell a ticket at a price greater than its face value.
- Tickets cannot be swapped and are non-refundable.
- Every ticket is unique. Once scanned at the entrance, no other copy of the same ticket will be accepted. Festival goers might be asked for their ID card alongside their ticket.
- The cancellation of one or several artists due to exceptional circumstances or force majeure, does not result in a refund of the admission ticket.
- Show your ticket on your mobile phone instead of printing it
Nuits sonores: 20 years will be held in strict compliance with the health measures enforced at the festival planned dates (from 17 till 21 May 2023).
Feel free to email us at bonjour[at]arty-farty.eu!